1. What is your favorite speed limit?
2. Are you smiling?
Only when I’m up to something. So, yes.
3. Is there a difference between the words “bestfriend” and “friend?
No. The words themselves are identical in every way, especially in the letters area.
4. Can you touch your toes?
Just how fat do you think I am?
5. Do you walk?
No, I fly. I have wings, you see.
6. Is silence really golden?
I always thought it was more of a chartreuse.
7. Can you count past 100?
Sometimes. When the wind is coming from the right quadrant, although most of the time I can’t count past 37.
8. What language would you like to learn?
9. Would you call yourself smart?
Not to my face
10. What did you do for your last birthday?
11. Is good grammar attractive?
I like a little danger in my pronouns. Put “e” before “i” and line 16 commas up in a row where none of them belong…now that’s sexy.
12. What are your last four texts from?
13. Favorite flavor of vitamin water?
14. Could you go out in public looking like you do right now?
Well, I’m at work, and it’s “G-string, pasties, and thunder thighs Thursday,” so…yeah. Totally.
15. How often do you hold back what you want to say?
All the time, but it’s strong. Sometimes it takes 7 or 8 of my personalities to pin it down and keep it tranquilized.
16. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
No. No one gets that I’m married. No one even knows what that is. They say, “Married? What is that, some kind of fish?” No. No, it’s not.
17. Day been rough?
Coherent question be asked can? Grammer correct with? No? Yoda?
18. When you say you don’t care, do you mean it?
No, I’m just trying to be manipulative. I actually have a strong and well-researched opinion on what kind of gum I want.
19. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
20. Do you have a best friend who knows you inside and out?
Yes, Ashley & I frequently perform random surgeries on one another just so we can say that.
If you have a question/questions you'd like me to take completely out of context for your amusement, feel free to send them my way. beckahrah @ gmail.com
Great post, fun! Thanks for the award. I missed because I have been out of town and starting school. Here's a late THANK YOU!!ReplyDelete