1. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Only as ceiling tiles or to cover up stains on the walls
2. Do you have freckles?
No, they have me. But there's only a couple of them. I think I can take 'em.
3. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
There’s always music playing. In my head.
4. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
They come out easier that way.
5. Can guys wear pink?
I’m pretty sure that’s illegal in like 78 states by now.
6. What do you drink with dinner?
7. What do you dip chicken nuggets in?
8. What is your least favorite thing to eat?
Rusty nails and broken glass tempura
9. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Well, I’ve never been a boy/girl, so…no. I thought they frowned on that sort of thing.
10. Are you lazy?
I can’t summon the energy to answer that question. Answer it for me, would you?
11. Are you afraid of heights?
Only of falling from them
12. Do you dance in the shower?
Only conga lines and breakdancing. Although occasionally I will get my crew together and have a dance-off in there.
13. Wal-Mart, target, or K-Mart?
In a fist fight? I don’t know…they all seem like they’ve grown up in the streets, lived some hard lives in and out of foster homes, but Target seems like it’s got a little more money. Maybe only had one foster home, with rich parents and went to community college. I guess I’d have to say Wal-Mart. It's big, it's angry, and it's already taken over most of the world (I think it may have eaten K-Mart).
14. Can you curl your tongue?
Yeah, but it burns and I can’t taste anything for a week. Plus it ruins the curling iron.
15. Do you burn incense?
Only when it won’t listen.
16. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea?
17. Do you procrastinate?
Ask me later
18. What’s your favorite color?
The one I like more than any other color
19. Have you ever been yelled at?
No. Never. Everyone I’ve ever met loves me immediately and without reservation, on sight, and would defend me to the death. Even the ones who hate me or just reserve judgment until they get to know me better
20. How many kids do you want?
I’m not zoned for goats