Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Top 10 Reasons why I've not blogged so much lately...
Aside from the usual excuses of Thanksgiving, birthdays, work, etc., here are the top 10 reasons why I’m not blogging as much lately:
10. I can’t think of anything to say.
9. When I do think of something to say, I can’t imagine you’d be interested in. My goddaughter turned 7, my tummy hurts, and I discovered Words with Friends. Are you titillated? I thought not.
8. Constantly checking/reading/updating emails/Facebook/Twitter/AW/AR website etc. leaves precious little time for blogging shenanigans.
7. I’m re-watching Night Court and wondering how anyone ever got anything done before computers.
6. Free time spent blogging probably ought to be spent working on Book 2.
5. Goblin’s motivator frightens me. In more ways than one.
4. I’m compulsively checking for scorpions.
3. The Walking Dead has convinced me that my time might be better used preparing myself to kill my loved ones, should the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse claim them.
2. I’m on a re-reading kick, so I haven’t been making much of a dent in my ever-growing pile of new books, and hence haven’t been writing reviews of them yet. But you should all go read Game of Thrones. Just saying.
1. I’m afraid that if I bore you, you won’t think I’m pretty anymore.