I've been away for a bit due to some gastrointestinal distress. Sorry about that.
Anyway, I've returned now, weak-stomached but largely intact, and now I have another blog award! Yaaaaay!!
Much thanks to the lovely & talented Lisa Ann over at Kicked, Cornered, Bitten, and Chased for my shiny new blog award! According to Lisa, "The purpose of this award is to ask bloggers to identify their own blog posts in certain categories." So. Here we go:
1. Most Beautiful Post: Amarantian Palace - my sketch of the Amarantian Palace from my WIP, Eyes of Stone, which is (as you well know) still awaiting judgment from the editors over at Angry Robot Books.
2. Most Popular Post: Books to Movies I'm Super-Excited About - I guess a lot of people around here read. ;)
3. Most Controversial Post: Not-So-Great Betas - There seemed to be a lot of mixed feelings about this one.
4. Most Helpful post: How to Change a Tire - It'll keep you from being raped, murdered, and left in a culvert. You're welcome.
5. Most Surprisingly Successful post: Dream Log #3 - Second-most hits of all my blog posts. Who knew people were so fascinated with Santa Claus kidnapping people from strip clubs?
6. Post that Didn't get the Attention it Deserved: Creativity Exercise #8 - I thought it was one of my funnier ones, but apparently Mr. internet didn't agree.
7. Post I am Most Proud of: Writing gods - Wasn't sure whether to cap that "gods," but oh well. This took me many moons to complete, and I'm still adding to it. All the old writing gods, patron saints, etc., from as many mythologies as I could locate. I turned them all into jewelry, and I have it on good authority that they bring good luck. :D
And now to pass it on to three other worthy bloggers:
1. Going From Nobody to Somebody
2. Rise of the Slush
3. Mary Ellen's Musings
Huzzahs all around! I hope to step up the blogging soon; it's just been hard to find the time lately between the new job and the sickness and the school and all. :P